Happy Valentine's Day!!
What can we learn from our kids...
- It's more fun to colour outside the lines.
- If you're going to draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
- Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he absolutely had to.
- If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either.
- Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished studying.
- If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
- There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
- If the horse you're drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
- Save a place in lines for your friends.
- Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
- Making your bed is a waste of time.
- Make up the rules as you go along.
- It doesn't matter who started it.
- Ask for sprinkles.
- Hang on tight.
- Ask "why" until you understand.